Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Majestic

I have used these

http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Backpack_and_trolleys.html

Delivery is next day, I ordered something from them today at 2.30 , they have sent it out all ready . They give you a TNT tracking number to track its progress

Arived this morning, 1st class service

Jon T.C.

Got my spare battery and charger from Varitech in Plymouth mail order. 01752 263333.

Cheers Jon

at least if your having Fri and Mon off, you can do all those little jobs " Wor Lass " has been trying to get you to do  ;)

Jon,

Thanks, Varitech were on the ball.  The battery and charger should be arriving tomorrow!

I'm having a day off today; shame really since I was on for a top week (top day yesturday too; which is why the battery knackered I think).

Thanks!

No problem mate.

The little plastic angle thing that the brush screws onto, came away from the inside of my Predetor pole today - GUTTED _ How can I fix it. It has happened on the last 3 g/f poles I've had. Can't the nanufacturers fix them on better than just gluing them in?

Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Alex Gardiner

Hi Jon

Did you get your predator from us?  If so, drop me an email on alex@agardiner.co.uk and I will sort the problem out.

Jon T.C.

No it wasn't Alex, but one of the g/f poles was, and I rang up about it and it wasn't resolved to my satisfaction  :( Which is extremely unlike the usual good service that we receive from yourselves

Regards Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Alex Gardiner

Jon

Can you email me with more details, ie, date of purchase, exact problem, why it wasn't resolved to your satisfaction, and I will look into this.

Jon T.C.

Will do. Thanks for your reply. :)
Elite Cleaning Solutions