Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pjulk

Re: What more do you need to clean a Window?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 07:29:18 pm »
Stuart

Where did you get those holders for your poles i could do with a few of those

Paul

S.A.J

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 07:34:56 pm »
Stuart

Where did you get those holders for your poles i could do with a few of those

Paul

Paul the pole holders in the pic is part of a old shelving unit from a shop which my dads mate got for us

Stuart

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 09:16:17 pm »
yes the speed liners bloody wonga :obig wonga they wanted £500 for us :o I said go look in the mirrior at look at your :-X :-X :-X any one else had the same :-\
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 08:23:58 am »
yes the speed liners bloody wonga :obig wonga they wanted £500 for us :o I said go look in the mirrior at look at your :-X :-X :-X any one else had the same :-\

Agreed in full!

The reason I don't spend the £500 on speedlining is I work on the basis that the vehicle having worked for 3/4 years day in day out, loaded with 650 litres of water every day will eventually need replacing. I believe the vehicle will need replacing sooner than the floor falls out with a bit of rust?

So far my theory is working, vehicles changed every 3 years at present, however, if you see a 650 litre tank on the side of a road one day, perhaps you could give me a ring so I can see where it fell out!

Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Llaaww

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 09:04:11 am »

"Hmmmm, me thinks you forgot just 1 vital piece of equipment in you illustrious set up?????
Oh yeah, its called your LADDER lol unless of course your 10ft tall in which case I love your set up, its great, your king, its the dogs nads!!"

when I started out in about fifteen years ago I didn,t have  ladder. I called on all the neighbours and offered to clean what I could without one. I cleaned the downstairs windows and doors, and the inside outs for the tops. I worked like this for a good few weeks, just scraping enough to pay the bills. I now have a smart sign written van, ladders wfp jet  wash etc etc

my point is that a bucket and cloth is a great way set set up in business. I can't think of an easier or cheaper way to get going. you shouldn't knock it.

if it is dirty it is fair game