Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pj

Re: So, how long to do this?....
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 08:39:03 pm »
25 years ago, I could put an absolutely straight coachline down the side of a Rolls Royce, just with a keen eye and a steady hand as quick as you can squeegee those windows, Terry.  Back then I had Car Dealers saying I should go on the Generation Game, to show them how it's done!
oh well' that was then.... :'(

EasyClean

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 08:39:50 pm »
1 hour not hanging around if you haven't got to watch out for pedrestrians walking past at busy times otherwise 1 hour 15mins!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 08:48:00 pm »
I fink ball park time just say 2/3 hours would be fine it does depend on just hour quick,I dont mean mad fast,but not hanging around :) :)
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

EasyClean

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 08:54:22 pm »
I clean a lot like this and I find using a Facelift (simply because it's a slim, carbon telescopic) pole so much quicker than messing around with supalite modular poles (even though they are extremely light) simply because of the main problem of dismantling the supalite pole sections and leaving them somewhere vulnerable with all the public passing by.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Ian_Giles

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 06:18:50 am »
This account is done in two sections:

Front and side I get at early in the morning, I'm there at 6am, I park just below the office on the one side.
No pedestrians to worry about, no traffic either, the town is well lit, even if the top floor is far above the street lights.

This was the first time I cleaned it with the supalite brush, have to say it was a dream, the lack of strain on the old body was just amazing ;)
Also, modular was an advantage, so easy to extend for one thing and dropping down is now so easy.

so 45 minutes to do that section.

I carry on with my normal shops, then sometime later in the day I pop back and do the rear, it's darker round the back, plus it is also more private, so it won't look good to be seen furtively creeping around the back of these posh apartments :o

so another 25 minutes or so for the back, I usually pull in there for a tea break, a quick read of the Sun ;) and off I go!

The job is priced as for trad, so I make good money on it.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES