Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andy east sussex

what a crb
« on: March 19, 2007, 07:40:57 pm »
do you know what is is because i am considering going to some agencys for more work but they they i have to have a crb but dont know what that is can you guys help?

Paula B

Re: what a crb
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 07:46:28 pm »
Its to see if your a good boy or not lol.

There was a thread about it in hmmm November I think on the General Cleaning forum.

It isn't to painful getting one done they mainly check to make sure you dont have a criminal record. Although if like me you have moved a bit in the last 5 years you need to be able to give evidence of every address you have lived in.

Quality tools come with a quality service !

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 07:49:05 pm »
Hi Andy
A crb is a Criminal record check on you
it will disclose if you have a record and for what you have been in trouble for
most county councils now ask for you to have one /or if you are working with children ect
hope this helps
Andy :)

russ_clark

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 09:03:10 pm »
Andy @wcs is correct
link to site for you.
www.disclosure.gov.uk/
It is a requirement for a lot of things these days but not worth the paper it is written on the day after it is completed.
By the way I crb checked but then so was Ian Huntley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craig jwc

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 11:22:39 pm »
How does this work then?

Under the Rehabilitations Act of 1974 if you have no outstanding (Pending) convictions or haven't been in trouble for over 3 or 5 years (I think), you don't have to declare anything.

I know a Criminal Record stays with you for life, but after this time period you are classed as Rehabilitated, so don't have to mention anything.