Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rounddevelopers
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:40:59 pm »

Hi there fellas,

Steve from Rounddevelopers here. Hope everyone is prospering and doing well.Thought i would

jog peoples memories as to the service i offer of canvassing and developing window cleaning

rounds. If anyone is interested in increasing their rounds in the south east of England please

contact me on 07773327155.Or alternatively email stevephi2004@yahoo.co.uk.

drew86

Re: Rounddevelopers
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 10:24:26 pm »
Hi mate whats your rate, I am based in Cambridgeshire.
Drew
It was this big.

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 10:30:26 pm »

Hi there thanks for your reply my website will give you all the info you need.

www.rounddevelopers.co.uk

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

regards

Steve  Rounddevelopers

P®oPole™

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 08:19:25 am »
I have worked with and on behalf of Steve and rounddevelopers for just under a year now, I would not hesitate to recommend there services to anyone.

I honestly can say he's a very nice and honest guy, he doesn’t mess around. Just tell him what sort of work you want and how much, and the round(s) are promptly built to exact requirements with Steve personally heading and overseeing all canvassing operations.

This is why I like rounddevelopers,

TOP PRICES (in 99% of cases a lot better than what I would of charged)

All issues dealt with quickly and promptly i.e. lost work replaced or refunded

Easy to get hold of (always picks up the phone)

As I said before I do not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone,

Regards
Alex Hill

window pain

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 04:48:10 pm »
hi do you canvess just window cleaning rounds? i'm thinking off starting a wheelie bin round, do you do this type of work? thanks.   

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 11:49:55 am »

Hi mate,

have never canvassed for wheelie bins although it would be very hard to earn my money

as you can only charge a couple of quid a bin. Compared to window cleaning canvassing

i imagine it would be a very simple salet hough. The price is all the same if the bin is the same size,

no access problems or intrusion as the bin is on your drive and with summer on the way who

wants to clean out their own  stinking bin where for a couple of quid you can have it taken care

of. I have my bin cleaned for 2 pound a fortnight and it takes 2 minutes, which is good money

if your round is very compact.  Good luck if you go ahead with the venture. Another one worth

a look at is oven cleaning, which is growing in popularity all the time.

This form of canvassing is not for me but i think you could easily build a good business yourself

as its a simple pitch and not a lot of money at all for the customer.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 12:06:00 pm »
Hi Steve I will be looking at getting another £1000 a months work in Worthing/Brighton area within the next few months so will be in touch with you soon. 
Sussex by the sea

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 12:15:21 pm »

ok Chris,

that sounds good, give me a call or email me anytime to discuss booking this in for you.

Best to book in as early as you can as the good weather is on the way and everyones

looking to expand at the same time. Look forward to hearing from you.

Steve - Rounddevelopers    stevephi2004@yahoo.co.uk       www. rounddevelopers.co.uk