Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

polarvision

just starting up
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:06:47 am »
hi my names john and i,ve just started my own window cleaning business using a reach and wash system as of yet i,ve got very little work i had some leaflets printed and i,ve been out posting them but no look so far could anyone tell me how to get on any tender lists or something like that, thanks john, email polar.vision@ntlworld .com     mobile 07800593421
all singing and dancing window cleaner

Biscute

Re: just starting up
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 12:05:41 pm »
John first of all mate fill in your profile with a bit more info, i say this to all new starters that they should get an area they like and knock on the doors. They recon you get around 1 in 14 people that you knock at if you pitch them right, to a mere 1 in 100 from flyers. Its cheaper faster and more benificial to go out and do it your self. Good luck
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 12:24:44 pm »
I agree with the above totally you can beat door knocking to drum up business fast!!!

polarvision

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 12:26:17 pm »
thanks 4 that, how do i fill in my profile as i don,t use computers much? i,m from burnley lancs.
all singing and dancing window cleaner

James Smith

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 01:27:51 pm »
Scroll up & click on the profile button then you will see another button on the left hand side of the page called 'Account Related Settings'. You can update it in there.