Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

round builders
« on: March 26, 2007, 06:59:56 pm »
i think they're called this, think his name is steve but maybe wrong. has any body got a phone number for him and any dealings with this guy.

many thanks
jon

ivesons mobile cleaners

Re: round builders
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 07:36:27 pm »
hi

i just got hold of paul bass by email heres the web address www.doorknockers-gb.com  the email is paulbass63@yahoo.com just email hi and he will send you hi mobile number

regards paul ;D

niceandclean

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 07:37:17 pm »
I use roundbuilders, the girls name is Gemma.
Mobile number 07704 187580.
Hope that helps?

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 07:56:16 pm »

Hi John,

im Steve and my business name is Rounddevelopers. My number is 07773327155.

I spoke to you last summer if i remember rightly, give me a call if i can be of assistance.

My website is www.rounddevelopers.co.uk.  Look forward to hearing from you.     

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 11:31:31 pm »
Take my advice and build your own round, its not difficult, and your round will be built the way you want it.

niceandclean

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 12:45:13 pm »
Dont just go with anybody as they all work differently. Speak to them all and make up your own mind to who you prefer.
I just prefered to use Gemma and her girls as they speak very nicely, and i have found that this has worked with the particular areas and houses they canvass for me. And they are very attractive girls, ha ha!!

oasisdweeb

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 03:15:18 pm »
what do round builders charge.is nt it poaching
i promise never to cross over to the dark side of the road again.Dont believe the truth.

groundhog

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 10:27:19 pm »
why bother collecting, use an addressed envelope. These companies will cause you all sorts of problems, and it will cost you a lot of money. Build your round gradually by yourself, if you are too busy to canvass then you do not need many more customers, unless you are taking on employees using a round building company is just not worth it, imo ;)