Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris@c.m.s

Help with price please.
« on: February 25, 2007, 07:03:50 pm »
  I`ve only quoted on 2 commercial properties so far and havent got either,  This one has 41 windows to clean 1 double sliding door and 3 0ther single doors, the windows vary in size as seen in pics it also has about 5 skylights that I have allowed in the windows total, All windows should be easy to reach with wfp, At the moment I`m thinking about £40 would that be about right?     
Sussex by the sea

squeaky-clean 1

Re: Help with price please.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 07:12:38 pm »
£40 looks about right to me should'nt take long to do
Belinda
the real boss.

poleman

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 07:14:13 pm »
Some of the windows in the 1st pic, you wont be able to clean with a WFP, apart from that I would go with one pound a window on commercial work, so your about right, but remember if you get every job your price then your to cheap, and end of the day there are more windows than window cleaners, stick at your price and in time you will have a good round and the competition will be working twice as hard for the same money

Andy  

Ian Rochester

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 08:24:55 pm »
I bet it goes for between £20-£25 !!

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 10:17:12 pm »
Thanks guys will try for £40 then, hopefully Wfp will win over on this one, cant see a doctors surgery wanting anyone climbing on the roofs.
Sussex by the sea