Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MNWC

Gardiner pole systems
« on: March 02, 2007, 02:11:54 pm »
A bit of a moan coming up

Right ordered some resin on fri 23 feb online

expected it to come mon/tue as usual.

no still not here 7 days later

i know theve got staffing probs at the mo but come on guys !!

Ive emailed and rang no responce

left messages no responce

There quick enough to take money out of account

If some of my customers were paying by standing order and i didnt clean there windows what would happen !!!

yeh they would get another window cleaner

yours
Mr Frustrated  >:(

ps get well soon Kirsty  :) 

Kirsty Gardiner

Re: Gardiner pole systems
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 02:33:53 pm »
Dear Marcus,

Thank you for your get well wishes - sadly I'm not!! Still can't talk hence the lack of phone response.  I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated and I understand completely how you feel - I say that because I have been waiting 2 and 1/2 weeks for a bulk shipment of resin to arrive and due to supplier/courier problems it still hasn't come.  We have been assured that it will arrive in time for us to ship all our back orders of resin out on Monday. 

However if you feel that you would prefer to order elsewhere today I will happily refund your paypal payment.  I would also like to mention that only paypal payments are taken immediately by our website, this is an automated system and has nothing to do with our desire to get money from our customers as quickly as possible - if you had paid by credit card you would find that credit card payments are usually deducted on the day deliveries are sent out or the day before.

Again, I'm sorry that you're dissatisfied - I wish that there was a more immediate solution and hope that we can provide better customer service for you the next time you order with Gardiner Pole Systems.  Thanks again for your feedback,

Kirsty  :)

MNWC

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 02:43:36 pm »
Thanks for reply

Ill stick with it for a couple of working days

Cheers

Marcus

steve k

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 03:01:38 pm »
Kirsty...
could you ask Alex to ring me again as I missed his call today and rang back to find a message saying you are closed on Fridays... ???

I need a hosereel pretty urgenty now!!

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 03:22:42 pm »
Hi Steve,

I'll ask him to ring you right now.  Alternatively you could email me specific details at sales@agardiner.co.uk and I'll try to sort the problem via email with you.

Regards

Kirsty

007 or what

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 03:25:42 pm »
Get well kirsty  ;)

Never had a problem with gardiners guys cut them some slack. we all have our off days

petski2

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 04:25:44 pm »
I have a feeling Marcus's moan is as much about not being kept informed as anything else.
There is nothing worse and I myself have experienced this from Gardiners.This isnt a Gardiner bashing post because everything else about them is A+++++.
All it takes is communication,phone,email or this forum.
Keep up all the other good work guys. :)
Pete

trevor perry

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 04:27:34 pm »
only the other day alex was asked if he was exhibiting at n.e.c and he said no because he was busy enough , He was totally correct in his decision it is better to provide a good service and grow slowly rather than expand like mad and not be able to meet demand and get a bad reputation.
 I have always found gardners provide an excellent service are extremely helpful and whats more dont try selling you things you dont need , keep up the good work .
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

MNWC

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 05:00:17 pm »
I have always found gardners provide an excellent service are extremely helpful and whats more dont try selling you things you dont need , keep up the good work .

I agree i have never had a problem with these

but was left in the dark thats all

no great shakes

Marcus

sair

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 05:12:25 pm »
hi kirsty

if the resin has not arrived by monday i should be set up with new courior service monday by one text me your orders and i ll ship them direct  for you my email is down otherwise i would e mail you, theres no point calling as i know you still cant talk

kind regards tony
Essentially Pure Ltd

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 08:39:46 pm »
Hi Tony,  Thank you for your message - voice slowly coming back so I'll give you a call tomorrow with details.

Thanks

Kirsty