Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Gaz Hh20- Apologies
« on: February 16, 2007, 07:24:39 pm »
Gaz
regarding my post yesterday headed - GAZ SWIVEL HUH??
After reading & studying my post & the many replies, i realize that i did not write the post in the most appropriate way. upon reflection i see that it may have come across as agressive & ill-conceived & could have been wrote a lot more constructively.
Although the post was genuine & honest it wasn't intentionaly wrote to come across in the way that it looked, or to look bad on you personally. now, my thoughts/oppinion on the brush that i received (not the swivel part)haven't changed, but the way in which i presented them on this forum have.
I think the most probable conclusion is that i received a bad/dud brush & sometime in the near future would maybe like to try one of your better ones (that is if you're still talking to me & you dare sell me one ;))

So i would be grateful if you would accept my full & sincere apologies for the way in which i wrote the said post.  :-[

tony

jeff1

Re: Gaz Hh20- Apologies
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 07:29:43 pm »
Gaz

So i would be grateful if you would accept my full & sincere apologies for the way in which i wrote the said post.  :-[

tony
Now that takes a real man to say that on an open forum?

Well done macmac

macmac

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:36:41 pm »
thanks jeff
we all make mistakes from time to time & upon reflection, this was one of mine. so i fully accept that, not so much the content, but the way in which i presented it was wrong of me. I also apologise to anyone else who may have seen it this way :-[

tony

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 07:57:06 pm »
Cool  :)
(Have removed my comment.)

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 08:01:01 pm »
Cool  :)
(Have removed my comment.)
Mine has gone as well.
But you can still send me the brush if you don't want it ;D ;D

H h20

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 08:27:50 pm »
Hi Tony,
thankyou for this,i am very greatful for your apoligy and fully accept it,i don`t hold grudges and will be more than happy to supply you with a better improved brush in the near future,
kind regards,
your mate,Gaz  ;)

macmac

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 08:37:29 pm »
 :D :D :D :D
thanks Gaz
no hard feelings on my part at all, & i do now feel a bit of an ass!!!! :-[
i will now attemp to delete the post as it is so un-constructive & of no use to anyone on this forum.

tony

macmac

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 08:40:10 pm »
i will now attemp to delete the post as it is so un-constructive & of no use to anyone on this forum. 

it wont let me do it, so if anyone else can delete it that would be great. ???

H h20

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 08:41:25 pm »

it wont let me do it, so if anyone else can delete it that would be great. ???

Tony,you will need to ask one of the moderators,
Gaz  ;)

macmac

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 08:46:13 pm »
Gaz
it says i cant report my own post to the moderators, so if you or someone else could do this on my behalf, the sooner the better we shud get it sorted. :(

tony

H h20

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 08:56:17 pm »
Tony,to be honest with you i think it should stay it has done me no harm and has infact brought me a few more brush orders due to all the positive replies,  ;D
Gaz

Pj

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 09:04:04 pm »
If you really want to, you can change the Topic, then change your first comment completely, then delete all the rest.
I've done it plenty of times :o

On the other hand, I've just bought 2 brushes from Gaz ;)

macmac

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 09:11:18 pm »
Tony,to be honest with you i think it should stay it has done me no harm and has infact brought me a few more brush orders due to all the positive replies,  ;D
Gaz

excellent Gaz, the brush is out of the bin & although the brush itself wont work for me i am going to try and adapt the swivel to another brush, as this (swivel) is (in my oppinion)  a must for every wfp'er out there.

thanks again for your acceptance of my apology Gaz & i'm genuinely glad my ill-conceived, ramble of a post has done you no harm. ;)

tony

jeff1

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 09:17:00 pm »
I love it when we all kiss and make up ;D well make up any way ;) well done Guy's

H h20

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 09:20:50 pm »
I love it when we all kiss and make up ;D well make up any way ;) well done Guy's

LOL  ;D LOL Yes a bit like a fairytale ending  ;D  :-X
Tony a bit of advice if you do decide to fit the swivel to another brush don`t use a heavy one make sure it is quite light as the swivel works so much better,
Gaz  :-*

macmac

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 09:21:26 pm »
I have now modified my original post & hope it makes up for being a bad-un! :(

tony

Clear Vision

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 09:26:20 pm »
My comment now deleted ;)

jouk45