Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Biscute

New work and i need W.F.P
« on: February 16, 2007, 07:16:10 pm »
Hi everyone, i know this aint realy the place for this but i have put an add in the buy and sell part with out any luck. I recently took on a load of new work and im in need of a WFP system, backpack or trolley either would do. If anyone could help me out that would be great. ???

Cheers Bicy
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

brightnclean

Re: New work and i need W.F.P
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 07:39:59 pm »
I can't help but pound for pound I honestly don't think u can beat the Freedom Trolley system. I took a mate of mine over to the Freedom guys to see what they had to offer. He got himself a full 650ltr van system and a trolley. He had it fitted last week and I am soooo envious of his system. I have a "Big name" system and his knocks spots off mine  :( 

His trolley is bl**dy great!!  I have one on order myself to add to my van system and cant wait to get it. The only prob u might have is they have a waiting list for the trollies. I move up a day every day  :)  lol

Biscute

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:50:59 pm »
Cheers do you have a web site address for them?
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bazzy1999

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 07:56:10 pm »

Biscute

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 08:04:46 pm »
Thanks again that is a very good site :)

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 08:05:44 pm »
You can get the small van mount from the same guy at a much cheaper price than the trolley. good gear as well.