Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave carroll

using 'A' ladders
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:53:53 pm »
although 99% wfp i still carry my ladders about, very safe when used correctly i feel. 
     I've only been WC for 4 years so have a lot to learn, so immagine my suprise today when i saw an old fella using his upside down! Have i missed something? Moscow state circus in town?
     Does any one else on here use them like that?

Dave

EasyClean

Re: using 'A' ladders
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 10:32:41 pm »
Single 'A' ladder turned upside down on steps is probably safer than using a normal ladder with a wedge if no stabiliser arms fitted.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

dave carroll

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 06:14:30 am »
oh yes, i see it now, although in this instance he was on level ground, just showing off i feel.
 this is the same bloke that keeps telling me he's going water fed and where did i get mine from.
              Dave

Ian_Giles

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:10:41 am »
Well, well, well...I've never ever thought of using one like this before :o
But I can see the sense in it on some occasions...I'me just going outside to turn mine upside sown and see what it feels like!
^
^
^
^
^
Mmm, distinctly unsafe! :o

but my 8ft pointer is donkey's years old and pretty ropey now (got a 6ft one in the van I'll try out when I go back to work) having to take a huge step to reach the second rung is not safe at all though!! :-\

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

JM123

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 11:48:07 am »
although 99% wfp i still carry my ladders about, very safe when used correctly i feel. 
     I've only been WC for 4 years so have a lot to learn, so immagine my suprise today when i saw an old fella using his upside down! Have i missed something? Moscow state circus in town?
     Does any one else on here use them like that?

Dave

was he australian?
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 12:01:52 pm »
If you turn it upside down and step up a few rungs you can hold on to the feet and bounce around like a pogo stick.

Just in case you ever need to...