Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

GMG

ADVICE NEEDED
« on: February 04, 2007, 06:28:37 pm »
HI members could you please advise me on buying a round
i have just bought some work off a guy which i found on this site
he wanted just the price of one clean which is fair enough but the work had not been done since
october maybe before he give me a list of the houses drove me around
and told me he has spoken to these people
(well most of them) I started to get people telling me they dont know who i am
and refused to pay me so i decided not to clean the others till i spoke to the people in person
i have paid the guy 4 hundred pounds up front  and the other four hundred pound was to be paid saterday gone i have sent another cheque but its only for the work that i have had there is another 3 hundred pounds outstanding 200 pounds are people i have left a card and a note explaining who i i,m but have not got back to me and i,ve been back at least twice and one hunded pounds of people who either have already got a window cleaner dont know who i am or dont want my services i have ask this person to come with me to introduce me to them he is now saying he wants the full amount where do i stand

dai

Re: ADVICE NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 06:39:32 pm »
I have sold parts of my round off in the past. I have always gone round with the guy and introduced him to the customers. This is only common courtesy.
I would have insisted on it, even more so with the round not being serviced for 4 months.
All you can do at this late stage is to approach the customers, and explain the situation.
I would only pay him for the first wipe, on the jobs that actually materialised.
He could whistle Dixie for the rest. Dai

GMG

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 06:49:54 pm »
Thanks dai for that i think of myself as an honest person
more than willing to pay this guy for this work on the list which comes
to 735 pounds he wanted 800 pounds thats fine but 100 pounds gone straight away and i,m waiting for the rest to give me an answer ,i,m working hard by going around these people i will call again this week and any that say yes i would send the money on is this fair i think it is

dai

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 07:47:43 pm »
Sounds fair enough to me mate, that's what I would do. Dai