Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jake

Canvassing
« on: February 15, 2007, 02:07:58 pm »
After reading many posts about the pro's and con's of delivering flyers, we decided to give it a go yesterday.

We delivered about 70 flyers on a small estate where we have 1 customer(who recently moved there)

Now, while delivering them, I started to ask people walking by, if they 'had a window cleaner?'.

I asked 11 people, got 6 customers and 1 to ring back! All in 1/2 hour! ;D  Mind you, it was a lovely sunny day here in Devon.
Exeter, Devon

Biscute

Re: Canvassing
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:48:28 pm »
great news m8 keep up the good work face to face is always best, not only cheaper but your more likley to get a customer that way.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

WavieDavie

Re: Canvassing
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 07:17:49 pm »
the old lady had recomended me saying i was a lovely lad and hes got the time for a chat. Bless her  :'(

Remember to factor in some "chat" time to each of her friends' prices, won't you!
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk