Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

david68

Re: My Logo and Van Signed
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2007, 05:31:23 pm »
what about the logo of the guy thats already on the van are you not keeping it.

You know i must keep the oridinal logo of the guy....thats me...lol

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com

John Peters

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 10:52:13 am »
EasyClean,

I see that you are using the Tucker pole logo, I'm sure that's okay if you actually own a Tucker Pole system. ;D

If you don't own the kit or are not a member of a trade association, or are not members of something like Safe Contractor, ClearChoice etc. Then why lie? People in business who tell lies end up appearing in Rogue Traders!

John

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 10:59:42 am »
EasyClean,

I see that you are using the Tucker pole logo, I'm sure that's okay if you actually own a Tucker Pole system. Grin

If you don't own the kit or are not a member of a trade association, or are not members of something like Safe Contractor, ClearChoice etc. Then why lie? People in business who tell lies end up appearing in Rogue Traders!

Whos lying careful my friend or i will have you for liable.

I have a 700ltr tucker pole system my contact is Daniel Pegram at Aquafactors in basingstoke which we have been using for 4 years check my posts, and as for the safe contractor heres my certificate.Not unless your qestions were for people who do actually use these without owning them.But please check next time who you are posting to and implying because i will hold you for liable and defamation

John Peters

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 11:08:45 am »
Easy Tiger, I wasn't implying that you where lying, only people that knowingly use logo's or make false statements to mislead customers. It was a general observation not aimed at you.

John

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 11:10:28 am »
I know im joking there have been a few who use the feds logos and reach and wash but its policing them whcih i dont think they could do.

david68

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 12:09:24 am »
Hi van been done.
Changed wording to reach and clean .......thanks for the advice on that.

I will take pictures of it and post them.

Again guys thanks for your help for the last 9 months

Dave
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com