Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clear Vision

Re: A few questions for my ro unit
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2007, 11:01:41 pm »
Don't worry! Found out myself ;)

Extremeclean

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2007, 11:08:58 pm »
The batteries come with the unit. Don't waste your money though. Just use a handheld TDS meter. Those blue faced inline ones can be very innacurate.

You wont get 100gpd out of that unit either even with a booster pump or very good mains pressure. 200GPD and you will be doing well.  The figures for output quoted for RO's are based on water conditions which we just dont get in this country. One of them being water temperature. Normally the output figure is quoted at 25 degrees C. You wont ever see mains water in this country anywhere near that. Basically I think you have bought merely on price without looking into it deeply enough or really understanding what you were buying.

You arent alone though.  I bet most of us here have done that at some time and lived to regret it.

Clear Vision

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 11:16:42 pm »
Well extreme clean thanks for your advice and comments.

4 days to fill my 1000L tank! I only use about 250L for a average day's work.

So as you pointed out to me "I think you have bought merely on price without looking into it deeply enough or really understanding what you were buying" is a bit unfair to say that.

It's doing a job for me at the mo so what more can I ask for?

I can assure you that I fully understood what I was buying!

I usually purify my water through a di vessel as my tap tds is only 030ppm.
Just bought it as it went cheap on ebay and I thought I could use it as another option to my di vessel. (when my ressin runs low)

;)