Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MNWC

What pda
« on: January 28, 2007, 06:33:41 pm »
Hi
am gonna buy a pda from ebay for George what should i buy only a chaep one though  ;D

Marcus 

wimbledonhandyman

Re: What pda
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 06:39:33 pm »
Hi Marcus

I'm using a Palm M130, cost about £130 when new but should be fairly cheap these days on ebay. Works well with George, about 3 yrs old now and has never given problems.

Don't forget you need a Palm type, not just any pda.

Steve
CARPE DIEM QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.....

wimbledonhandyman

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 06:59:08 pm »
Don't seem to bad a deal as it has the in car charger lead as well which wasn't part of the original package when new. Its got the software too which will let you us their PIM or Outlook if you want to sync that with addresses etc

Postage is a bit steep as usual but where are you going to get a new one for that sort of money. Up to you my friend but there are plenty out there if your not in a hurry.

Steve

pete albion

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 07:06:12 pm »
i use apple mac, does anyone know if the window cleaning software and pda's work with macs ?

Jan K

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 07:08:17 pm »
i had an hp it was easy to use and never gave me any probs, wndows based too  ;D
anyone with facebook can add me at this link ...  jan 'minkeedj' kindon  .... if you can be bothered lol

wimbledonhandyman

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 07:22:52 pm »
Hi Pete,

Sorry George doesn't work with Mac's - have a look at the George link below.

http://www.georgesystems.co.uk/Download/download.html

Also it will only work with PDA's with Palm based operating systems, not windows I'm afraid.

There may be other Window Cleaning Software systems out there that may suit Mac's and Window PDA's but I found George to be good so never explored any further.

Steve

pete albion

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 07:38:41 pm »
cheers steve,

guess i'll just stick to pen and paper then  ;D

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 09:21:32 pm »
i use palm 21 you will get one for around 20 quid  its pretey basic but does all you need cheap and if dropped in bucket our from ladder aint the end of the world