Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

Anybody with a Peugeot expert/dispatch/scudo with 650ltr tank, is your tank upright or flat?
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

tom_currie

650 is to much water

Captain Scarlet

that wasnt my question!
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Jon T.C.

This is mine, I have soil pipes inside now though  to store my poles in. If I get time I may take some new photos. The garage is now immaculately clean as it now houses my 56 reg Kawasaki ZZR 600  ;D

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=32063.0
Elite Cleaning Solutions

StevePB

I have Expert, with 650 tank flat. Fitted it across bit of a squeeze between arches but allowed more room at back of van. Otherwise would of had to drop fuel tank etc to fix to floor. I only work alone so keeps weight down and only fill to 500 to 550 litres. I keep poles in two Vanguard tubes on roof. One for my 18ft and Unger poles and one for my 45ft pole. It is 900kg payload van 02 plate.

Steve.
No sweat no get

Davew

Lay flat in my hdi Despatch with 650litres. Used the whole tank the other day on my own . I prefer to keep the weight as low as possible to try and improve the vans handling.

cleantech.co.uk

i know this wasn't the question, but 650ltr a WAY to much for a dispatch

from information taken from www.whatvan.co.uk a 2002 2.0 HDi 900 (the top model at the time) has a payload of 900Kgs.

650 ltrs of water = 650Kg
Tank = 40Kg
pump = 3Kg
Poles (average 3 of) = 20Kg
roof rack = 15Kg
di filter = 20Kg
1 set of ladders = 15Kg
Hose Reel = 20Kg
80ltrs of fuel = 80Kg
Driver = 80Kg (average person who likes a bit of bacon)
Passenger = 80KG

Grand Total of 1023Kg, and thats not including your trad equipment, extra ladders, wood lining, waterproofing etc.
All posts by Justin @ Cleantech unless specified otherwise

StevePB

No wood lining, no extra ladders, nopassenger, 500ltrs water not 650ltrs, half a tank of fuel, no di filter and driver 76kg.Where there is a will and all that ;)

Steve
No sweat no get

Davew

No passenger in my van, half a tank of fuel max, one fold up ladder three carbon fishing poles (hardly 20kg!), no steel tank frame (heavy duty strapping) one small di cannister for polishing off. 900kg payload well inside I would have thought. I might be wrong but I doubt a hosereel would be 20kg more like 20lbs each pole over 6kg? and a di cannister half the weight of an adult :o

StevePB

I agree Dave, it is annoying when it is perceived that you have not took the trouble to weigh things out and load the van in a responsible manner. I know I am well in anyway.

Steve.
No sweat no get

By coincidence I asked Justin for a 650 tank, to swap for my 400, and he told me to  forget it as above.
His sums are about right.(one of the reasons for having it would involve a passenger)
I fill onto the van, but I'm now thinking of a holding tank and transfer pump and calling back during the day.
I'd have thought fill up to 500 might be okay

StevePB

I just transfer into tank. I use alot of water as I do alot of Fascia/gutter/upvc cleans. Do a day window cleaning and still have enough left to do a upvc clean. This is the reason I went for larger tank. Had I gone for smaller would probably have ran out as I like to rinse upvc well after cleaning. I know i am well under as I did work it all out when kitting out, had I been working with someone with extra gear, granted it would be close. If that was the case I would have got bigger van  ;) 

Steve.
No sweat no get

sair

i have 750 in my expert with a steel frame well within its limit
Essentially Pure Ltd

Jon T.C.

Yes, but there's nothing of you Tony  ;D
Elite Cleaning Solutions