Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MCG

Contract available for WFP in Barking, Essex.
« on: January 22, 2007, 12:09:58 pm »
Hi all,

My company carries out the daily office cleaning of a relatively large office building in Barking. The client has requested the outside windows to be cleaned on a monthly basis - something my company does not provide, hence this request.

We have decided on using the WFP method for H&S reasons. It goes without saying that the company we will go with will have to be fully insured and well versed in H&S. Reliability and high standards are a must - our client's expectations are always high.

The building itself is two floors high with full glass frontage and I would estimate about 100 meters in length.

If you are interested in giving us a quotation please contact me at messageboards@london.com (temporary e-mail address), or PM me. I want to move pretty quick on this and try to get a final quote into the office by Friday 26th January.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Darren.
Maloney Cleaning Group.

eddie d

Re: Contract available for WFP in Barking, Essex.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 04:19:04 pm »
may well be interested .give me a call
eddie driscoll 07941776705/tried sending you an email but would not send .

MCG

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 04:29:22 pm »
Thanks Eddie, I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Darren.

newlook

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 11:43:32 am »
i have sent you email would be intrested in quoting for this work ring Peter 07956803820
Peter
NFMWGC 2996

MCG

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 02:44:25 pm »
Thanks for all your replies and emails. 

I've had a really good response so I think I'll end this thread now before I'm making calls into next week!

Thanks again,

Darren.

PS. I'll try getting back to all of you individually but apologise now if I do miss anyone!