Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steveaqua

I've got the opportunity to go for a massive contract, and i have the set structure of what i normally send out but i want to redo it to make it a lot better and hopefully put me in contention for some big jobs.

Just wondering for all the guys that have had success with big companys, small companys any company.

If anyone has had a decent success rate in tendering for business i would love to chat with you about the content you provide and how you've got the business

this contract can be worth a shed load of cash so i really wanna get it right hence trying to get some decent feedback on what REALLY works.

If you could show me examples or explain what you provide it would be massivly appreciated...thank you all in advance :)

Majestic

Re: Putting together a promotional pack including all my company details
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 05:33:51 pm »
When I quote for big jobs I send all my details in a ring binded folder

Fed Cert, Safe Contractor Cert, IPAF Cert, IOSH Cert.
Copy of my public/Employers liability insurance.
Details of all the services I provide, and the job quote.
If I dont get the job it looks the part

steveaqua

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 06:48:36 pm »
thanks for the emails guys, if anyone else would be able to share some info then please give us a mail or post here...all help greatly appreciated!

steveaqua

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 07:28:32 pm »
anyone else wanna share some info...? ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 07:59:49 pm »
May have been covered but name drop ...

Get letters of appreciation/references from well known customers and include them in your portfolio.

For example, when I went for a contract to a sizeable local firm I got a letter from another customer (household name) saying I was reliable etc.  and that anyone considering using my services could contact them for a reference.

To illustrate - when I sold office equipment I had a folder/portfolio with known customers in the area - like Police Forces, County Councils - to show that my company was capable and reputable.
It's a game of three halves!

steveaqua

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:49:40 pm »
cheers Malc, a good idea and i have a few household names that may reference for me...thanks ;)