Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

RO man and booster pump
« on: January 21, 2007, 04:59:35 pm »
I've got a 300gpd RO man system and it has a pump to boost production do I fit the pump after the filtration system before the membranes (seems to be the case looking at the diagrams)? or why not before the whole unit?

marc al

Re: RO man and booster pump
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 05:09:34 pm »
   after the pre filters and before the membranes is correct, you only need the pressure to force the water through the membranes

Davew

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 06:05:23 pm »
Mmm thats what I thought but then my pressure guage becomes obsolete and I can't move it. Ive gone back to boosting before the unit.Won't bother to email them because I get such odd emails back I don't know who answers for them but he's not exactly winning orders.

paul mather

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 06:35:20 pm »
I fit mine before evrything, pre filters & membranes, works fine.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

Jon T.C.

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 06:36:40 pm »
I have mine fitted before the unit and gets my 300ppm tap water down to 006ppm before the D.I. My mains water pressure is 40 psi. So I'm more than happy with its performance.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

giftedk

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:16:43 am »
lol ! I know exactly what you mean ;D they not the most helpfull .
Mmm thats what I thought but then my pressure guage becomes obsolete and I can't move it. Ive gone back to boosting before the unit.Won't bother to email them because I get such odd emails back I don't know who answers for them but he's not exactly winning orders.