Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ryan Phillips

which brush facelift pole?
« on: January 04, 2007, 05:38:48 pm »
Hi all i was wondering does anyone know what brushes will fit on a facelift gooseneck, will the vikan ones, or will i have to change the gooseneck? also if i have to change the gooseneck are any of the ones available the same size as the facelift ones as at the moment i can just fit the poles in my van with about an inch to spare, Many thanks

H h20

Re: which brush facelift pole?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 05:54:24 pm »
Ryan,cleantech sell an adapter,it fits all brushes with the same thread as a Vikan,Gaz  ;)
http://www.cleantech.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22_40&products_id=307

Ryan Phillips

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 06:01:04 pm »
yes i saw this however the facelift gooseneck goes into the back of the brush straight  wheras the only vikan brushes i have seen the pole goes in at an angle to the brush

H h20

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 06:04:31 pm »
Ryan,i know a lot of guys that have changed the gooseneck to the adjustable one so once you have fitted the adapter you fit the adjustable neck then fit the brush,
Gaz

Ryan Phillips

Re: which brush facelift pole? New
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 06:09:05 pm »
cheers for the reply not sure if i'm right here or not but the adjustable one is only a couple of inchs long whereas the faclift gooseneck is about 6 -7 inchs long to get over deep cills etc

H h20

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 06:17:18 pm »
cheers for the reply not sure if i'm right here or not but the adjustable one is only a couple of inchs long whereas the faclift gooseneck is about 6 -7 inchs long to get over deep cills etc

Easy answer to that one use 2 just screw them together,they don`t cost much,Gaz