Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

julianbiggs

Hi Guys I've got some commercial work which I am looking to sell. I've got  3 people interested in it. It's good work,  takes 1.5 hours every two weeks traditional. 3 hours total per month for £140.00 !!!!. All under canopy so it can be done in the rain.  8 windows measuring 10ft wide x 16 ft high plus 4 front doors inside and out plus 1 window above front doors. Have been going there for about 18 months. BACS payments made direct to my bank account.

I have two queries:

1. If I took any of the guys to look at it...and  I know they will be snapping my hand off for the work. ....what is stopping them going in there and offering to do it for £50 every two weeks.....Ok that's less but even at £50 it is still a great earner.

2. How much do I ask for it ?

Before anyone says " If it's that good why are you getting rid of it ?" Well i live 80 miles away so it's a huge round trip to complete the work.

mgba_78

Re: Need some advice - selling some work - not sure what to do ??
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 07:34:01 pm »
sounds like a good contract, if its only 3 hours for £140 thats £45ish per hour i'd pay between 6 - 8 times monthly takings

I may be interested PM'd
Oooooo that is shiny!!

Majestic

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 07:39:21 pm »
6 - 8 times monthly is a bit steep , I would only ask around 3-4 at the most. But if someone wants to pay you that take it

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 08:54:35 pm »
I would be interested to see what you get for it as i am negociating to buy some commercial work myself but not sure what it goes for.  It is also a good earner so i can see them wanting a good price
I also live in Nottm

Brett