Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RO-Sheen

Question on George sysems...........
« on: December 28, 2006, 04:50:35 pm »
I normally print out weekly worksheets but I am missing the sheets from 26th Nov to 24 Dec (4 weeks worth)

I've tried printing them out by way of hitting the 'Print a work sheet' tab and then fill in the dates required but it just comes up with 'there are no records matching to the selection that you have made' (Ive had George on free trial since the beginning of Oct)
Even If i try to print a big worksheet from 26th Nov to 30 Dec it just prints off 25th DEC - 30 Dec.
Why is this? Is there a way to print dates prior to current week?

Thanks in advance
Formerly known as GARGAAX

George Systems

Re: Question on George sysems...........
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 05:10:30 pm »
Hi

You can't print a WorkList for Jobs that aren't due. I guess you must have done all the Jobs due in that period - yes?

Why do you want it?

Paul

RO-Sheen

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 05:20:34 pm »
Yeah, I've done all the work and all of those jobs have a new due date which is in the future.

I only want it as I like to have paper backup as well as the harddrive. (I was an auditor in my last job and still haunted with my obsession of backing up data with printed records!!)

George Systems

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 05:29:23 pm »
Hi

You could print an Earnings and Debts list or an Income Forecast - but there's no point keeping all that paper !

At the end of your Finance Year just print a Finance Report for your accountant (or for yourself if you do your own books). It will tell you everything you need to know (except Debts Written Off - which will be in the next version)...

I was an auditor for a while - it wears off eventually  :)

Paul

RO-Sheen

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 05:34:39 pm »
Cheers paul for the help, and very pleased to hear it will wear off.... :)