Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

macmac

Re: one window I could never get to off my ladder
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 10:37:25 am »
jeff & all guys with limited water

why not buy a 10ltr di canister and carry it in car/trailer as this would allow you to make pure water on demand from customers outside taps, just top your tanks/barrels/backpacks up as you go? ;) ;) ;)

JohnL

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2006, 11:48:58 am »
I've picked up 3 good customers because of other WFP outfits '' taking '' water from customer taps and one filled up his van without asking - they were on a meter and fired him on the spot!

Stupid idea mate  :)

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

jeff1

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2006, 02:18:00 pm »
jeff & all guys with limited water

why not buy a 10ltr di canister and carry it in car/trailer as this would allow you to make pure water on demand from customers outside taps, just top your tanks/barrels/backpacks up as you go? ;) ;) ;)
Hi Mac
I won't need to in the new year, I'll have my 250ltr tank with me, I was only using the backpack method to give me a go with my new toys.

I was not use to the amount of water I needed for say one house,so I over estamated, if I had six 25ltr drums, I probably would have took them for one house, I'm a clear case of inexperience.