Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob_Mac

Advice on getting more work
« on: December 24, 2006, 08:55:11 am »
We moved over to envelope and cheque payments being sent about 15 months ago now. Everythings fine with this.

Because of this I decided to extend our 'Today your windows were cleaned' leaflet that gets left with the envelope.

It basically reads like this;

Today (date) your windows were cleaned. The price is £.........

Can all cheque payments be made within seven days of the clean.

On the bottom I have added 3 extras;

Today our windows were cleaned and there was a problem - it was (and then space for them to let us know)

We would like you to give us a price on the following work (space for them to let us know - we offer multiple services)

Our friends would like their windows cleaned - their name & address with phone number is (space for details). (On this the person recommending gets a 50% reduction on their next clean if we get the new clean)

We get work from this approach regularly and pick up 4 or 5 new cleans per month with it as well as additional work we wouldn't normally get.

It works for us - it might work for those looking for extra work

Good luck

Rob ;D

Londoner

Re: Advice on getting more work
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 09:21:38 am »
I have produced a leaflet saying "We were cleaning windows in your road today. If you would like your windows cleaned next time please call........"

I am going to get a few thousand printed after Christmas and intend to target roads where I want to build up a more concentrated customer base. I will probably leaflet each of the roads every three months or so and I expect to get a good response.