Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Sending customers a Terms and Conditions letter.
« on: December 14, 2006, 12:20:49 pm »
Is there anyone who does this? I know someone did, but I can't find anymore who it was. I do have my terms and conditions, and I'd like to inform my customers. So I was thinking about sending a letter to existing customers, and to new ones.

Does anyone have an outline for me, or some tips on how to word it? I already have my terms and conditions, so it's just the wording of the letter that I'm interested in.

Some feedback on customer response would be helpful as well. :)

Kind regards.

Re: Sending customers a Terms and Conditions letter.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 04:21:05 pm »
Ive never ever given terms and conditions for residential or commercial. They can break the terms just like that plus what if they give your their terms ie: have to clean on certain days,times, plus if for any reason you dont or cant clean the windows anymore you only have to say so without breaking terms and conditions but thats just the way i do it.

pylofm

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 05:18:18 pm »
GQC you have mail.

Cheers
Dave.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 05:36:22 pm »
Any means of informing your customers of your terms and conditions shows you have good communication skills and  is 'good practise'.

There's a few buzz-words.

But it does work.  I have a brief outline of mine on my 'Your window cleaners have been' chit, and have had very few problems since putting them out.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 06:15:45 pm »
Thanks Tosh, If anyone could give me a brief intro for the letter, that would help loads, I'm not an native English speaker, so putting together a good professional letter is sometimes a bit difficult.

Kind regards,

Terms & Conditions of Service

1.   GQC Window Cleaning agrees to carry out all services as specified in this agreement, unless stated in the exclusions section.
2.   Payment for services will be due upon completion of work.
3.   Payments must be made within 5 working days of completion of work.
4.   If you wish to cancel any of these services, you must notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
5.   GQC Window Cleaning reserves the right to cancel your services for non payment.
6.   E&OE. Any claim under the 100% satisfaction guarantee must be made within 24 hours of completion of work.
7.   GQC Window Cleaning cleans all year round, regardless of the weather, should we be turned away from a scheduled clean,
   there will be a 25% surcharge towards the next clean.

Signed on behalf of GQC Window Cleaning _____________________________________________Date_____________

As you can see ^ I already have my Terms and conditions, but any tips on that are of course welcome. :)

GQC you have mail.

Cheers
Dave.

Sent you one back! :)

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 09:54:00 pm »
pay up our take a hike  best policy there is mate  ;)

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 05:32:01 pm »
Been a while since anyone replied, I'd still like some advice if anyone can help me out  :-[  :)

gaza

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 07:17:20 pm »
WE CLEAN, YOU PAY UP WITHIN 7 DAYS ? What if they are on holiday ? maybe before next due date,with surcharge of % could find you problems.
Im cchanging quite a few of mine to internet banking saves alot off problems

gaza
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO