Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: micro or minibore? help
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 06:50:02 am »
Minibore for me, however i have an overflow that goes back to the tank, so no pressure on the pump at all.

pylofm

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 11:53:38 am »
Am using 8mm id and have never used 6mm id but 8mm is way better than normal 1/2 inch hose....much lighter and does not snag or kink.

Cheers
Dave.

EasyClean

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 07:23:53 pm »
hhmmm, how many of you guys have actually used minibore?  personally i have used microbore for about 2 years and then changed to minibore for the last 6 months - will I change back, no.  Better flow over 100m putting a lot less stress on the pump, however I never had a problem with microbore but would still rather stick with the 8mm.

I'm exactly the same as you when it comes to minibore. I have 120metres of minbore and have changed down from a 100psi pump to a 75 psi pump and can still clean 6storey windows alright without losing pressure although it is only slightly heavier to pull the full 120m up a steep hill. Microbore is very good but minibore suits my preference for the jobs I do.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 07:26:49 pm »
It seems that it is 'horses for courses'. Although, for most people a microbore based set-up works well, as there are more microbore users out there than minibore users.

We have supplied well over 300 users with microbore over the last couple of years.

Alex

craig jwc

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 08:28:20 pm »
I changed from 50 metres standard hose to100 metres of 6mm and find it great.

Very light, hasn't kinked yet and with the 2mm jets in the brushes good pressure and have turned the Varistream down slightly.

Wish i had used it from day one.

Craig