Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

My Bucket on a belt with Blade protector, *Pictures*
« on: December 16, 2006, 02:41:25 pm »
If anyone is wondering about getting this (Unger) BOAB, get a blade protector, only 80p at soapnational.co.uk

Takes (sorta) care of [in my opinion] the only drawback of this BOAB. Maybe I should leave the rubber a little bit out, haven't really tried it yet, just got them in. :)

http://www.soapnational.co.uk/acatalog/Pulex2.html

The blade protector is basically a rubber handle cover, put a bit of fairy liquid on it, and insert it.

Regards,

(Click on the thumbnails for the full picture)

Count Phil

Re: My Bucket on a belt with Blade protector, *Pictures*
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 03:15:40 pm »
I took mine out... they squeeze through the gap over time making it hard to put the squeegee back in, and its seems to slow the movement down. Waste of time if you ask me..... But no one ever does...

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 05:51:30 pm »
It seems to create a slight friction not allowing the blade to side straight in!  Annoying!!!  >:(

;)

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 11:41:34 pm »
Oh well, I'll see how I get on with it on Monday. I mean, there must be some silly people working for those company's who design the BOABs, because no one seem to have a perfect fit for squeegee's, there's always something up with them......

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 09:20:54 am »
What do you think of my BOAB then which is now near the end of the forum:

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=28759.0

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 10:18:49 pm »
If that works for you great, I don't see it working with my squeegee's because the handle itself does fit pretty well in the holder, and doesn't bounce around. I'll see how it works tomorrow, big jobs tomorrow.

[GQC] Tim

Re: My Bucket on a belt with Blade protector, *Pictures* New
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 02:43:07 pm »
Just finished my first day with the new bucket, but what on earth? The thing swings all over the place, I thought they improved it haha. The problem is, that under the part that holds the bucket, there is a plastic edge, supposedly holding the belt clip in place, so it can't swing too much, but the edge is too low, so the bucket still swings all over the place.  :-\ :)

The Rubber protectors are okay, yes when dry they have a slight friction, but when using it, it's fine! Probably will still nick it though.

Oh well, some modding will make it perfect!