Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

julianbiggs

This is hilarious!!!
« on: December 17, 2006, 08:15:16 pm »
Ive been window cleaning for about 18 months and do commercial work for the company i previously worked for and every time I go and some some of my old work colleagues i get ribbed about the fact that because I am a whopping 5ft 4 inches i have to stand on a crate ( milk crate) to reach the tops of numerous windows........i find it equally amusing but I can't help being a little un!!

I have managed to convert another old work mate from the hell and boredom of retail and he has also set himself up as a wc, been going about 6 months. We've been working together recently and one day he decided to take aphoto of my crate, which is now looking very bruised and battered ....and he listed it on Ebay to sell!!!

Take a look at this link...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110061053647&rd=1&rd=1

It was bought for a huge £0.01 !!! The winner paid £6.95 postage...This is only a milk crate.....muppet!!!!

jeff1

Re: This is hilarious!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 08:21:48 pm »
And who said window cleaners have no business sence? you could make a business out of selling milk crates to muppets ;D ;D