Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wrighty

Finally Took The Plunge
« on: December 14, 2006, 10:35:08 pm »

Hi chaps,

I know its been a while since I have been on here but I have been busy with my businesses (Platinum Contracts) Cleaning Co and (Auto Village) Car, van & Finance dealing.   

I have bought a  Brodex system and had it fited into my van and today was my first day out with it.  I have bought it mainly due to the commercial work I have been getting in and I am hopefully going to convert as many people on my larger estates to WFP and clean them monthly instead of fortnightly.

I would appreciate all the help I can get so if I have missed the point on previous topics then post a link for me but the big question is what method or technique do you use and do you use this on every clean.  one of the contracts is on a 6  monts probation peiod and I hope to retain this along with getting more work for my investment so I hope I get good results now and in the future.

hope you guys can put me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance to you all

Craig 

JM123

Re: Finally Took The Plunge
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:24:50 pm »
just concentrate on cleaning the frames firset, then rinse.  Then clean the glass, and rinse off, take your time for the first 3 months, after that you'll be able to work faster and better.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

wrighty

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 08:38:59 pm »
thanks for the tip there,  As you can see I am flooded with advice lol

Cheers jm

Craig

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 11:24:00 pm »
on a 1st clean with wfp rinse, rinse, rinse and then rinse again and all should be ok
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk