Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

fishman

If at first you dont succeed
« on: December 01, 2006, 09:55:56 am »
Coming up to  the six month period now and have managed to get myself up to earning a good wage now, thanks for all the help, you guys have been good to me!
Just got my first commercial and its a belter, the training ground of a premiership club,in and out once every two weeks, so happy days! lets hope it is the first of many and thanks again lads.
Keep plugging away all newbies and use this site it is full of genuine info from those in the know, if at first you dont succeed come on here and ask, ask, and ask again!

Re: If at first you dont succeed
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 03:51:30 pm »
Fishman,

Just out of interest, how did you get the football club job?

fishman

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 05:17:30 pm »
Hi Tosh, a friend of a friend told me it was coming up and i applied for the job, did a site visit put in a quote and hey presto.
Sometimes luck plays a big part in things and for once i was in the right place at the right time!

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 05:39:43 pm »
Hi Tosh, a friend of a friend told me it was coming up and i applied for the job, did a site visit put in a quote and hey presto.
Sometimes luck plays a big part in things and for once i was in the right place at the right time!

Good on you for having the guts to go for it.

How did you put your quote in?  Was it verbal?  Did you have to do a method statement and risk assessment?  Were there any insurance issues?

Oh, by the way, if it's for Sunderland; make sure you do a shoddy job! ;D

fishman

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 12:38:35 am »
Sunderland, a premiership club? Tosh you do have a good memory!
After a site visit i placed a written quotation, i was then asked for my insurance details, and i provided my references and crb check and that was it, the risk assessment was done during the site visit along with a club representative.
 I get the feeling you like the idea of getting a club yourself, maybe Newcastle, or will they be joinng Sunderland lol lol.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 04:36:39 pm »
Nah! Tosh is a Middlesbrough man!
It's a game of three halves!

fishman

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 12:27:18 am »
Fishman a Man utd fan, thanks for the three points mate!