Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

TROLLEYS
« on: November 10, 2006, 08:50:12 pm »
HI  JUST HAVEING GO ON REACH AND WASH AND BUYING A ECOTROLLEY  PLUS ANY COMMENTS OR DOES ANY BODY USE ONE THANKS ANDY

Extremeclean

Re: TROLLEYS
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 09:55:37 pm »
I've never heard of an ecotrolley.

What is it and who sells it?

I use the freedom trollies myself.

Rich

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 10:03:52 pm »
BRODEX SELLS THEM VERY SIMILAR TO THE AQUA TROLLEY

Extremeclean

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 10:24:55 pm »
If it's the Eco plus one on this page

http://www.brodexbms.co.uk/accessories.htm

You would save quite a bit of money by buying the omnitrolley classic 50 ltr model.

It looks very much the same and is a decent piece of kit. 

Rich.

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 10:46:15 pm »
hi rich where can i find a picture of the ominitrolley

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 10:54:30 pm »
This is a sound trolley and looks like it could be going cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Water-Fed-Pole-Trolley-System_W0QQitemZ140050577868QQihZ004QQcategoryZ112579QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You'd be better off using it from a small van or estate vehicle mind.

Extremeclean

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 12:00:06 am »
You can get the 50 ltr classic from Omnipole

http://www.omnipole.com/omnitrolley.htm

Its about half way down the page. Click on the pic and it will enlarge for you.

Looks very similar to the brodex one to me.  Holds 50 ltrs and has been around for a while now.  Omnipole have a great rep for service as well. I know a few guys who have these and all have been happy with them.  I prefer the Freedom myself because you dont have to refill from containers and its very easy to get in and out of vehicles and move around.

I have to agree with Tosh though. If that one on Ebay goes cheap enough you could get a great deal. RO and a pole included as well I think.

I suspect the seller isnt going to let it go at a rock bottom price though but its well worth keeping an eye on.

Rich.

carlfoster

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 12:19:30 am »
Or you can make your own ;)

50 Ltrs, a backpack, battery, pump, varistream. No need for long hoses, no problem

pjulk

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 12:25:51 am »
I have the omnitrolley classic and it looks exactly the same.
Except mine has a bypass to stop the pump cycling and that one doesn't
Im very happy with mine and would highly recommend it.

And the omnitrolley is cheaper

Paul

oldbeeches

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 01:30:20 am »
in a 7 hour working day roughly how often would you have to refill a trolley system and how long does it take

carlfoster

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 12:52:36 pm »
It depends very much on how much water your system uses. With my system I have reduced water usage so none is wasted and I am able to use 100 litres in a 7 hour day. As my trolley carries 50 litres, I only need to refill at lunch time :)

datec66

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 05:13:31 pm »
Carl

That look cracking mate, where did you get the stuff from and how much roughly for the trolley (not the pole, brush etc).  Do you have a small DI on it aswell or is there no need from your water purification at home?

Whats the hozelock pressure container for. I've got a spare 1 of those?

cheers mate

Carl

pjulk

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 08:00:07 pm »
in a 7 hour working day roughly how often would you have to refill a trolley system and how long does it take

This really depends on the type of work you have and how long you have been using WFP.

When i first started i was using 400 ltrs a day.
After a while it was down to about 250 ltrs a day.

But then i still had days i could easily get through 650ltrs.

50 ltrs if you are doing the whole lot WFP should last about an hour.

Don't try to get away with as little water a possible when you first start as you will be disapointed with the results.

As you get more experienced you will use less and less water and you will find yourself bringing some back home.

Paul

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 08:05:36 pm »

This really depends on the type of work you have and how long you have been using WFP.

When i first started i was using 400 ltrs a day.
After a while it was down to about 250 ltrs a day.

But then i still had days i could easily get through 650ltrs.

50 ltrs if you are doing the whole lot WFP should last about an hour.

Don't try to get away with as little water a possible when you first start as you will be disapointed with the results.

As you get more experienced you will use less and less water and you will find yourself bringing some back home.

Paul
I agree with Paul here the more experienced you get the less water you'll use. But saying that it could depend on the job your doing

datec66

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 08:29:07 pm »
What do you pros think of the new omni 125 trolley. Looks brill, but not sure about pulling 125lts along in the early morning >:(

Carl

matt

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 10:30:30 pm »
build your own

<------------- e.mail me ;)

carlfoster

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 10:50:25 pm »
Carl

That look cracking mate, where did you get the stuff from and how much roughly for the trolley (not the pole, brush etc).  Do you have a small DI on it aswell or is there no need from your water purification at home?

Whats the hozelock pressure container for. I've got a spare 1 of those?

cheers mate

Carl

I bought the trolley from B&Q, about £50. I have an RO and DI at home so no need to carry that. The pump is about £80 and the Varistream £70. I use the hozelock as a backpack. It is constantly pressurised by the system, so when I have difficult access and can't get the trolley round, I simply unhook the backpack and off I go. It's light too as there's no pump and battery on the Backpack.

master cleaner

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 05:28:59 pm »
What do you pros think of the new omni 125 trolley. Looks brill, but not sure about pulling 125lts along in the early morning >:(

Carl

i have got both the 125 and 50 ltr new omnitrolleys and they are fantastic never had a problem and with them,with the built in hosereel you cant go wrong also the after service from omnipole is top notch

gary