Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mgba_78

Schools Pricing
« on: November 06, 2006, 05:39:35 pm »
Just wondered if any one can give a little guidence, had a call from a school today to quote for an internal and external clean on specified windows.
went to said school today and theres quite a few windows but it all really straight forward no dodgy ladder climbs and most of (85-90%)  the high windows can be done from the walk around part.

How the hell do i quote it, i was thinking 3 full days work and they may want it done from 3pm-6pm weekdays only, as weekends are a no go due to access issues.

The issue is i really want this job, nice little earner twice a year. I dont want to under quote but what is the best way to work out price and length of time to complete?????
Also from speaking to the person showing me around i am the only person they have called for a quote!!!!

Cheers
Andy
Oooooo that is shiny!!

Mike_G

Re: Schools Pricing
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 05:52:42 pm »
Have a word with them and see if you can do it during school holidays, maybe easter and summer. Explain to them that this would be a far cheaper option as if you can do it in three days (it must be massive) straight, as opposed to lots of three hour stints it would save them money on travelling costs etc.

S_RICHARDSON

Re: Schools Pricing
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 02:15:51 pm »
Personally i'd price for an hourly rate + 15% for inforseen occurences that works out for the best on both sides !!