Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bluesteve

wareham, dorchester and weymouth
« on: October 11, 2006, 05:57:23 pm »
my old stomping ground years ago any one use wfp in these areas or even trad just out of curiosity,also  thinking of moving down there in a few years time
"Soldier an' Sailor too" !

jeff1

Re: wareham, dorchester and weymouth
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 06:44:27 pm »
I don't do those area's but a mate of mine does, I have a customer keep asking me to do one in Dorchester, but its not worth the travelling, and I wouldn't recommened my mate,  ;D
I would expect weymouth has Wc's, to many hotels and B&B's to be without one, If you ever do move, I can recommend you to this customer if you wish, I think but not sure that its a big bungalow.
Email me if you do move.

007 or what

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 07:12:37 pm »
i do sandford just outside wareham you can have my costom dont like the travel, it was good when i started but now its a pain, its all wfp

simbo

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 07:19:29 pm »
My brother lives in weymouth and has just started wf aswell there are a lot of cleaners ther from large to small but i doubt there are enough, any work anyone can pass to my brother would be very appreciated as he has not been going long. I can assure you he works to a very good standard as i tought him" plenty of arguments to start with i can tell you" He is a frames and panes man like me.

paul@paulbroughton53.wanadoo.co.uk

bluesteve

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 09:41:08 pm »
cheers for all your replies, would nt be able to move back for a few years yet , just having a sniff around out of curiosity, i did have a little round wool / wareham area until i moved, used to live just down from sandford.   
"Soldier an' Sailor too" !

poleman

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 10:55:55 pm »
I lived in wareham back in the 70s (showing my age) had a round there for 10 years (near the school) we do some work in dorchester, (my mum lives) and just starting a big contract in weymouth on the 1st of November  ;)

Andy
PS All most forgot we do New Looks head office in weymouth