Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S_RICHARDSON

Telescopic poles
« on: October 10, 2006, 06:46:18 pm »
Does anyone ever use these on domestic jobs or shop work instead of using a ladder seems to much to me. I'd rather just jump on my ladder and use a hand Dog and squeegee. What do you do. Any advice would be grateful!!
 ;D >:( :o 8) ??? :-\

:) ;) :D ;D >:( >:( ;D

captain lard

Re: Telescopic poles
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 10:15:43 pm »
Hi mate - I picked up an Unger telescopic pole and have only used it a couple of times on domestic,first time it worked ok but the second time it didnt due to the distance and angle i was trying to squegee from.Applicator wise its fine but can now see that the squeegee bit can get complicated,I was working over a conservatory roof on both occassions.If you are doing a shop window mind it might be fine.I was trying it for difficult access windows though,ordinarily I would just get on me ladder than faff about with a pole to avoid the ladder.

Paul Coleman

Re: Telescopic poles
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 11:28:55 pm »
Hi mate - I picked up an Unger telescopic pole and have only used it a couple of times on domestic,first time it worked ok but the second time it didnt due to the distance and angle i was trying to squegee from.Applicator wise its fine but can now see that the squeegee bit can get complicated,I was working over a conservatory roof on both occassions.If you are doing a shop window mind it might be fine.I was trying it for difficult access windows though,ordinarily I would just get on me ladder than faff about with a pole to avoid the ladder.

Did you try it weith swic-loc squeegee - possibly the zero degree angled type?  They can be a great help in certain situations.