Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

roo

high level work!
« on: August 04, 2006, 10:36:33 pm »
got a contract for block of flats 60ft high.just bought c-fibre pole from alex gardiner at trial price.how hard is it and do you have any tips on cleaning at this height.anyone else used the supa lite pole from gardiner yet?

Trevor Knight

Re: high level work!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:08:06 am »
Hi Roo,

Just make sure you take your time on the initial clean. Clean all the frames first then go back and clean the glass.

Rinse, Rinse, Rinse.

After the initial clean the job will become easier and quicker with good results.

If it gets too much just ask Squeaky to hop up his ladder for ya, sorry, couldn't resist that one Rog,  ;D

Best wishes,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

EasyClean

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 11:57:02 pm »
Arrange a pre-set date/day of the month for cleaning the high level windows that every one will remember to close their windows. Also mention to them that if it's too windy for safety resons  you will return at your earliest safe opportunity to start or complete the job and stick to it as customers expect a regular routine from you also.
I always start the highest windows first and work down the levels before moving around the next side of the block of flats unless it's a small block of flats in which case I just start at the top and go right around the building, working my way down. It all depends on the buiding and what obstacles and other challenges prevent you from choosing your preferred method.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:26:56 am »
If it gets too much just ask Squeaky to hop up his ladder for ya, sorry, couldn't resist that one Rog,  ;D
No probs Trev.

I'll get the 7-tier ladder ready. ;D