Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Olhapasechnik

Start cleaning business
« on: September 11, 2023, 04:26:02 pm »
Hello everyone.I plan to start cleaning business in UK.My question will be about equipment.What is the best vacuum cleaners for cleaning after builders and steamer?Thank you for advice

Smudger

Re: Start cleaning business
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 12:14:38 am »
Jo - I like the secret link to your biz  ;D

OP - I would suggest you post on the carpet cleaning part of the forum - there would be more info in the section

good luck to you

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Amber51

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 08:21:00 am »
For cleaning after builders, choose a strong vacuum with HEPA filter to handle dust and a dependable steam cleaner for sanitizing. Look for sturdy ones with versatile attachments for thorough cleaning.

CleanGreen

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2024, 04:28:38 pm »
Starting a cleaning business in the UK, especially one focused on post-construction clean-ups, means you need some serious equipment. When it comes to vacuum cleaners, you want something reliable, powerful, and able to handle a lot of dust and debris.

A great option is the Numatic Henry, a classic choice. It's capable of handling large amounts of debris and is built to last, though it can be a bit bulky.

I wish you luck!  ;)

Smudger

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2024, 12:15:01 am »
Henry bulky ? your joking they are tiny!

this is heading towards bulky...

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Jason Lewis

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2024, 08:42:17 am »
We employ 290 full time staff and trust me we have tried Nilfisk, truvox and so on and still go back to Numatic .....You don't need Hepa for Builders cleans they over heat when running all day and there is no need for hepa... this only used for NHS or some School sites.
Also buy adding Steam you run the risk of damage to property....Good Chemicals and know how is all thats needed..