Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Soupy

Re: Opportunists Around
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2024, 07:46:18 am »
Personal opinion Daz, I think the formentor looks a bit naff, reminds me of a mini countrymen.

Audi q5 and new x1, x3, x5 look the best in my opinion. Oh, and the new Kia sportage, that looks a good car.

Formentor would be the Q3 equivalent I thought?

Both the Audi and BMW are considerably more expensive. I think the Cupra easily matches them on looks and if you factor in value it's a no-brainer IMO.

I've got a Q3. Bored of it now.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2024, 08:35:59 am »
A cupra formentor is a more sensible option....I love mine.in black of course! 8)best looking small SUV out there IMO...
Between the wife and I we’ve had quite a few SUV’s Daz, Ford, Mazda, Audi, BMW, Merc…I’m now in a Macan GTS…..and I can tell you, it’s different gravy! Expensive to maintain but low % depreciation compared to other marques😉

Spruce

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2024, 10:30:05 am »
Macan GTS.  I had to Google that.  :o :o

It just goes to show me how much I've lost touch with the motor trade since I worked in it 20 years ago.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2024, 10:37:49 am »
Personal opinion Daz, I think the formentor looks a bit naff, reminds me of a mini countrymen.

Audi q5 and new x1, x3, x5 look the best in my opinion. Oh, and the new Kia sportage, that looks a good car.

Formentor would be the Q3 equivalent I thought?

Both the Audi and BMW are considerably more expensive. I think the Cupra easily matches them on looks and if you factor in value it's a no-brainer IMO.

I've got a Q3. Bored of it now.

Audi and BMW are very expensive.you don't have to splurge that much to drive around in a decent,stylish car.

Personally I think it looks nothing like a mini countryman!🤣

It's called Dazmondos batmobile according to my missus!😂👍
price higher/work harder!

michael mckeary

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2024, 01:16:39 pm »
Only twice in your life you are glad you bought a Porsche. The day you buy it and the day you sell it because all it does is cost you money and the new Tincan is even worser. 

KS Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2024, 01:50:11 pm »
Only twice in your life you are glad you bought a Porsche. The day you buy it and the day you sell it because all it does is cost you money and the new Tincan is even worser.
Is that a fact? Stick to wheelbarrows mate😆

windowswashed

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2024, 05:39:23 pm »
Porsche hold their value but they are expensive on parts and servicing. Got a classic Jag, depreciates less and being aluminium won't rust.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2024, 03:38:34 pm »
Porsche hold their value but they are expensive on parts and servicing. Got a classic Jag, depreciates less and being aluminium won't rust.

What Jag you got?
It's a game of three halves!

windowswashed

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2024, 06:31:29 pm »

What Jag you got?