Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Stoots

Re: Wfp van for pressure washing
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2023, 07:13:35 pm »
what about a smaller wheelie bin they come in different sizes, surely you can find space for one somehow. In the front seats or on a roof rack if needs be or fit a towbar and get a small trailer.

Billy clarke

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2023, 07:59:00 pm »
Yeh . We do actually have different size water butts in our back garden . Used for storing pure from our Merlin . And also waste which I water the garden in the summer with . I bet he could squeeze a100 litre one in . Already got em a customer for next April . Massive patio, didn’t measure it but guessing it is 50 metres by 30 metres . And some steps . New they had it cleaned every spring cos they always ask me . But always said no . Asked em today about it . She even told me how much they paid last year . And said Match it and the job is yours . I could probably fill there weekends next spring and summer just with window custys who have asked me in the past . Ready made customer base .

james peters

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2023, 05:02:13 pm »
So I have been dipping my feet into pressure washing..... My son who is in uni helps me 1 to 2 days a week, and also my daughter does 2 days a  week, so I find taking on  1 /2 pressure washing jobs a month , or 1/2 render cleans a month covers their wages.
also it breaks the monotony of window cleaning.... we also do a fair fiew gutter cleaning jobs
today we had a sizable pressure wash to do.... so my son used the hose from tap to his pressure washer, and I used my window cleaning tank 400 ltr  for my pressure washer..... its the first time I have tried this ( Im experimenting and learning )
I had to fill my tank 3 times in 5 hours...... I also found as the water level dropped the pressure decreased slightly....
like I say ... I am just dipping my toe and learning.
I could do this maybe once a week, but I think anymore than this I would get fed up and either need a much bigger van or a dedicated pressure washing van....
I have a transit connect, so it is a small van
On a plus note , the results of the job were good