Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Cal settings for winter-summer
« on: September 12, 2018, 07:23:13 pm »
Peavy will probably know this,what’s the average settings for winter and summer for dead ending the pump,I wrote it down somewhere but can’t find it anywhere.
Thanks

Simon Trapani

Re: Cal settings for winter-summer
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 07:39:46 pm »
On the later Spring controller's I just auto calibrate and then knock it up a few so it's not quite so sensitive. Otherwise I've found I've got the pole on the fourth floor and it's dead ended.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 08:46:47 pm »
It's all dependant of each individual set up, each pump will face different "base" resistance levels to begin with. Hose lengh and internal diameter are the main factors.

Personally,  I know mine exactly- but I have been using the same controller for about 10 years!! ;D

In general, the cooler the weather, the higher the dead end value needs to be. Trial and error,  knock it up a notch or two and see how it goes. If the pump builds too much pressure before cutting off then turn down a little. 👍
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 11:25:26 am »
I would say every systems different....esp if your using hot water....

I just make sure my pump shuts off within a few seconds after turning my pole tap off summer or winter.....
price higher/work harder!

Spruce

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 10:03:51 pm »
Peavy will probably know this,what’s the average settings for winter and summer for dead ending the pump,I wrote it down somewhere but can’t find it anywhere.
Thanks

Trouble is you have hot water and those setting would be different to the same system using cold.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)