Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

Re: Fao Alex gardiners ( and everyone else ) re slx
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2017, 05:34:33 pm »

Hi Alex thanks for your reply,I will replace the locking nuts,as suggested and I feel that will rectify the problem,,as you have suggested they may becoming loose after being tightened.
In general slx poles are very good value  for money,considering how much we earn with them.

If the locking nuts do need replacing then we would of course supply these under warranty.

Please contact Customer Services on sales@gardinerpolesystems.co.uk or 01726 66400 and they can arrange to send them out for you. Please have your original order details to hand and also let them know that I have diagnosed this via the Forum. I have just sent the Team an email to let them know that you will be in contact.

I love the poles,brushes,everything!

BUT..........The damn quick-loq connection for the brush........the bearing keeps jamming inside and its driving me crazy!

I'm currently trying different brushes out day to day and I have to stand there holding the brush in place whilst hitting the connection with a screwdriver until the bearing pops up.

I now have a few of these sitting around in the van and I'm running out of "good" ones.

How is this problem solved please?

Is this a standard gooseneck or a swivel?

Not sure why the silver button is sticking down. It may need the spring & button removing and the hole cleaning out or even making a little larger with a drill bit. Then refitting the spring & button.

Of course if you contact us we can look into this properly for you.

Tri-jet brush looks good - seems to work well.

Did think about drilling out a bit but didn't want to have a loose connection, have tried cleaning and wd40 but no joy.

they are swivel goosenecks.

If you wanted to have a go at enlarging the hole slightly the trick would be to select a drill bit just a fraction larger than the hole - perhaps just 0.5mm larger.

If not give us a call.

6mm drill bit, sorted!

Alex Gardiner