Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windowswashed

Re: Rinsing on brush jet combo
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 01:56:35 pm »
Rinse on with constructor brushes and gardiner brushes with bissell bars fitted. No problems rinsing on the glass and that's with the overspray bars over the top of the bristles.........all down to technique,

paul alan

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2017, 09:18:25 pm »
Rinse on with constructor brushes and gardiner brushes with bissell bars fitted. No problems rinsing on the glass and that's with the overspray bars over the top of the bristles.........all down to technique,
would you say this is faster this way??

windowswashed

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2017, 10:22:30 pm »
On the majority of work it is. Small windows can't really save any time like new builds but large panes of glass really notice a big time saving ,  using less water and less effort. Does take a while to get use to changing the way you clean windows with it but once familiar it becomes second nature.

The two main differences between a constructor brush and say a Gardiner brush with an overhead bissell bar spray is the constructor brush is heavier but more suitable because of the additional four side jets for reaching into the corners and the Gardiner adapted version is lighter but with only the rinse bar above the stock but work sufficiently. Use the bissell bar on 5 storey work no problems at all.

windowswashed

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2017, 10:44:34 pm »
Cleaned a luxury high appartments today next to the sea and the wind was horrendous. To rinse horizontally would have been a nightmare banging the frames uncontrollably, but with the overhead spray bar fitted above the bristles enabled me to scrub the glass on the way up and rinse straight down from top to bottom moving across the window in the same direction as the wind one brush width at a time with good cleaning results despite 50+mph winds at 35ft which was quite controllable given such strong winds. I want Friday off hence why I was determined to finish the job today regardless of the wind as I've done it before in strong winds rolling off the sea.