Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slash

A Massive "Thank You" to Pure Freedom
« on: March 29, 2017, 06:34:38 pm »
Went to see  Pure  Freedom yesterday to refit one of their tanks in a new van,they fitted a van system  for me about 10 years ago but as their not so local to me I always got their goods delivered like trollies,replacement  parts ,resin etc.etc.
Since the first van mount I had from them 10 years ago I've had several others which are more local but not to the same standard, well worth the four hours drive up and back,after past experience  with different manufactures of WFP systems instalations ,they deliver exactly what I required,they are brilliant,thank you so much.

colin bird

Re: A Massive "Thank You" to Pure Freedom
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:58:50 am »
I've also found the same with purefreedom,always helpful,never had problems with the three van mounted systems I've had.
But others have had problems

dazmond

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 07:55:30 am »
im very happy with their crash tested tank frame i bought off them the other month.very quick delivery too.expensive for what it is but it should last me the rest of my working life now.(25-30 years hopefully!) ;)
price higher/work harder!

Don Simon

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:22:19 am »
Did you get a free pen ?
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.

Slash

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 02:31:44 pm »
Did you get a free pen ?
No i didn't but I did get a lift into town and back  ;D

Soupy

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 04:47:12 pm »
Why the ""??

It makes it seem sarcastic, or disingenuous. Is that the case and I'm just slow?

"Great" review by the way.

See what I mean??
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.