Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

johnny bravo

Re: preasure washing very large drive
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 09:23:58 pm »
you would be looking at over £500, i know how you feel,   i ould do that.  yes you can if you have the right gear, 15-21 Lpm Pressure washer, have you got around £1000  for such a setup,    if you do and you have TIME seriously think about it.    i used to do it,  but windows more demand now.   id be behind with my rounds.    but i did love it.    everyone was impressed with my beast machine,  eating through the dirt.
memories  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Don Simon

Re: preasure washing very large drive
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 11:20:40 pm »
i have been asked if I could pressure wash a large drive way it is more like a runway .big house in its own grounds  its going to be a venue for their daughters wedding. I very much suspect they have already had quotes firstly I don't own a pressure washer secondly i would not know what to charge .some thing is telling me to avoid but just out of curiosity the drive way is about 2oft wide snakes round  200ft opens out 50 ft sq what sort of pressure washer would be need and what to charge i am up in west Yorkshire
If you are serious about pressure washing, contact Nick or Nigel from Smartseal. They have an excellent business going that may help you grow this side of your business.
Yeah if you want to pay over inflated prices and bad working practices !!!!
Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.