Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tosh

Abseiling in London
« on: March 13, 2017, 04:53:15 pm »
Any guys on here abseil in London please.

If so could you forward your day rates to info@oakleywindowcleaning.co.uk stipulating any H&S accreditation’s you have and PL insurance to what level. We’re looking at the possibility of regular work on a two monthly basis on a number of sites in central London possibly for the next 5 years. Building heights around 60’-70’.

Thanks in advance.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Re: Abseiling in London
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 06:08:19 pm »
speak to charile price  hes got the man power and the gear  to take on anything  top guy as well , he even as a fleet of cherry pickers in his unit so hes geared up to do anything 

Tosh

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 07:18:16 pm »
Thanks.
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

concept

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 02:01:39 pm »
Try Josh Anelli, he is the man regarding abseiling: 07857 875598

AJ

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 09:47:44 pm »
Would prefer to give you fixed prices rather than day rates.
contact me if that is ok with you
Cheers
Alan

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 10:36:42 pm »
Hi Alan, thanks for your reply.

We have been asked to put together a tender for the cleaning of 8 educational establishments in central London, 6 times a year for 5 years. I would imagine on an annual basis the job is worth £100,000 +. However, unfortunately the spec is poope! and the price has to be in Tuesday. The company that has asked us to put it together have asked for an extension from their contractors, but due to EU tender regulations we are no longer allowed to access the sites to inspect them. I have therefore declined on that basis as trying to put together a price where abseiling is required (a couple of the buildings are 100’+) is impossible. One of the buildings from the outside looks like a weeks work for two guys and we’re not allowed to access it to assess the exact requirements. Its just crazy.

So unless things change we’re going nowhere with this. If however, they do change I may request a site meet with you. It’ll involve visiting 4 or maybe 5 of the sites. They’re all within 5 miles of each other within central London.

Hopefully we could get round them in less than a day, with plenty of scope to carry out a thorough site visit. If we do get to move on with this the site visit would have to be next week I imagine as the extension will only be for two weeks.

AJ

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 07:33:57 am »
No problem.
Give me call if it happens and we will move on it quickly.
Thanks
Alan

Tosh

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 08:23:18 am »
Thanks.