Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RO-Sheen

From George to Window cleaning pro. Would you recommend?
« on: February 06, 2017, 08:44:53 pm »
I've been using George for 11 years now but someone recommended WCP to me earlier.  Has anyone gone from George to WCP and any regrets? Can you transfer all jobs over to WCP  with all the history?
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Feen

Re: From George to Window cleaning pro. Would you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 07:17:29 pm »
I cant answer your question unfortunately, but I would say this. The George online backup (a major plus imo) hasn't been working for months. Paul says he has had server problems and is changing server but nothing seems to change. I am reluctant to renew my backup next week if my data is not actually being backed up.
Feen

Tony dunmall

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 07:23:34 pm »
I use George on one company And I use cleaner planner on another company

cleaner planer for me hands down I will swap other company over later in the year

Basically because I'm tight and it's still functioning I've left it theee as second company develops

There was no issues in hand over cleaner planner took all my data and transferred it over, there also really helpful when I ask really stupid questions

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 07:39:54 pm »
I've been using George for 11 years now but someone recommended WCP to me earlier.  Has anyone gone from George to WCP and any regrets? Can you transfer all jobs over to WCP  with all the history?

where have you been for the last few years mate? ;D

CLEANER PLANNER is what you want to look at.you can even have a free trial.its the best software for window cleaning IMO.much better/modern than george systems.so glad i switched a few years ago. :)
price higher/work harder!

tlwcs

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 07:48:24 pm »
Aworka is another to consider.
Very similar to Cleaner planner but cheaper. It's your money.

RO-Sheen

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 09:07:30 pm »
Thanks Feen. About a year ago I bought an external harddrive and once a week I back up all my work folders (invoices etc) and george.  Seems to work fine and would recommend it.

I cant answer your question unfortunately, but I would say this. The George online backup (a major plus imo) hasn't been working for months. Paul says he has had server problems and is changing server but nothing seems to change. I am reluctant to renew my backup next week if my data is not actually being backed up.

RO-Sheen

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 09:14:20 pm »
Hahaha... That reply cracked me up because 6 months ago I asked a similar question about switching over from Aquadapter and univalve. Everyone said... 'where have you been for the past few years??'
I dont come on here very often now so a bit slow on discovering whats hot and whats not!!
Will buy the WCP and have it up and running by the new financial year.

Thanks guys  :)

where have you been for the last few years mate? ;D

CLEANER PLANNER is what you want to look at.you can even have a free trial.its the best software for window cleaning IMO.much better/modern than george systems.so glad i switched a few years ago. :)

SB Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 09:20:26 pm »
my backups been playing up as well...very hit or miss  :(