Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gordonnis

Smart meters
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:57:40 pm »
First job this morning a large front room / dinner  and hall stairs and landing , all empty nice and easy wool  carpet
 so first job  out with the vac and then in comes the owner and asks why i am vacuuming when she had all ready done it
just replyed mine is a better  one  Next started to prespray and switched on the living room lights in she comes  , do you need both lights on Yes was my reply its still dark out side Then started extracting and in just under an hour all done outside starting to pack up  with the machine running with top open the owner comes outside and says can i  unplug the machine yes ,but wait a couple of minutes , ,off she goes  Now all finished asks if she happy with the results and replys very happy,  but did i know that her smart meter  say i used 75p worth of electric , to which i replyed if she  had put the kettle on and made me a cup of tea it would have only being £1  She then went in to the kitchen got me t £120 bill plus a £10 tip  two bottles of wine and a tub of quality, street   Strange people with a new toy

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: Smart meters
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 08:16:05 pm »
Never second guess the customer lol

AJB

Re: Smart meters
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 09:37:50 am »
To an extent I know how they feel.
After we had Solar panels fitted, we were
warned by the suppliers we would become
obsessed with the figures, this lasted for the
first 15 months. I made an excel spreadsheet that
by entering the solar meter reading at the end of
each day, worked out power generated, money earned
from generation, feed back tariff earned and total earned.
Power used that day money saved from using power generated
instead of from the grid. This required me to read the 2 meters
just before midnight. I had to go outside for the leccy meter.
www.ajbcarpetcleaning.co.uk
At the end of the day a Satisfied Customer is all that counts, They'll come back and so will their friends!!!