Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lewis Newby

Re: When is a portable classed as a truckmount
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2016, 08:59:59 pm »
Hi Robin , hope you are well mate, saw you driving past in paignton while I was on the school run This morning lol.

Anyway just wondered why not keep to your heated tank and just run an inline heater ? Won't that give the same level of heat as your expecting from the new system?

The airflow and lift look good for that machine, looking at entry level tm and the lift is a few hg lower with similar airflow, should run nicely.

I fancy a tm one day but with other commitments taking priority over the business I'm not busy enough to warrant it, though it's appealing if I get away with working less for the same money .

Anyway all the best with the machine I look forward to your usual in depth review

Lewis

Robin Ray

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2016, 10:28:44 pm »
Cheers Mate, Yeh I was doing a job in Brixham, a bit out of my normal area, I did a massive karndean floor for them some time back and then they wanted their upholstery doing.

Yes i'm hoping the Escape will work really well. Yes I could use a heated tank and boost it with the magma but I wanted to keep the amount of cables at two.  Since I last posted about heat I have had some other options come up which should simplify thing even further. When I have fitted it all up i will make a video of how it all works. The machine arrives tomorrow so it probably won't be until after christmas now.

I hope business is going well for you. Cheers

Glynn

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 08:31:40 pm »
Sorry but imo your wasting your money.
Regards
Glynn

elliott cleaning

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 09:54:34 pm »
Can't understand why anyone using a portable and then starts trying to adapt it to perform to the standards of a truckmount goes through all these scenarios.  Why not just upgrade to a truckmount?

Robin Ray

Re: When is a portable classed as a truckmount New
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2016, 09:55:35 pm »
Sorry but imo your wasting your money.

I obviously don't think I am wasting my money otherwise I would have not bought it.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else come too that, that this way of doing things is the only and best way. It's just the way that I think is best for me and for my business.

I do think that time will tell if it works well or not, and I will keep every one posted on the results. As the results will speak for themselves it will be a shame for some if my meager investment with miniscule running costs were to give equally good results as their 20k + TMs. Many will say this is impossible!! But the facts will speak for themselves.

Robin Ray

« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 09:58:49 pm »
Can't understand why anyone using a portable and then starts trying to adapt it to perform to the standards of a truckmount goes through all these scenarios.  Why not just upgrade to a truckmount?

What scenarios?

Richard Tara

Re: When is a portable classed as a truckmount New
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 10:23:16 pm »
Hi Robin

Looking forward to the video after Christmas, just to see what i missed out on . :'(

I flip a coin and the Enforcer  won 2 out of 3 over the Escape.

Looking at getting the Ashbys booster box.

Richard   ex Carpet2Clean now Shoreline Cleaning

www.shorelinecleaning.co.uk

carpet, upholstery, caravan cleaning for Skegness www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk