Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Deep Cleaning Solutions

How much for 100 office chairs
« on: December 08, 2016, 10:07:43 am »
I have a quote to do for 100 bog standard office chairs. Not done a large amount of office chairs in ages so interested in what others think on price roughly.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

neil 47

Re: How much for 100 office chairs
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 01:09:27 pm »
I usually charge £5 Ea if just a small back and seat and can do about 20 a hour so either charge per hr or per chair .
So it's  3 to 5 hours work depending on set up I'd go for £350
IICRC

Ian Harper

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 07:23:50 pm »
Deep Cleaning Solutions

just imagine you was paying someone to clean them for you. you should have your overhead percentage number from last accounts add that on top then your marketing percentage. then profit margin.

one big problem when self employed is pricing but its a simple sum for any job.

homenclean

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:23:57 am »
I'm normally £5 per chair but would offer a percentage discount based on condition etc.

I will sometimes offer 5% discount for payment within 7 days.

Important thing is to decide what you want out the job could easily do 100 chairs in  5 hours so  could go by your hourly rate which for me would  £55 / hour £375.

John

JandS

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 09:46:49 am »
Are they all the same - are they all in the same room - are you going to be moving gear about a lot - how heavily soiled are they - is there a water supply nearby - will the area need sheeting up.......all these factors will make that 5 hour job 7 or 8 hours.
I fell for it when my first chair job was 80 in one room, no gear to move not even a chair to move as they were all in rows.
Didn't factor the above in at the next job and my chair rate/hour plummeted but the price was the price and I couldn't put it up when I twigged after about 90 minutes.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.